The Goodhue Area History Museum contains:
THE RAILROAD AND TOOL ROOM has many pictures of the Goodhue Railroad and trains. There is a large display area of tools, the Goodhue newspaper printing press and a large collection of toy tractors.
THE COMMUNITY ROOM holds souvenirs of the lives of Goodhue area families and business memorabilia, the pump organ from St. Columbkill Church, the telephone switching station from the G.O. Miller Telephone Company, and an extensive military display area.
THE KITCHEN AND SCHOOL area includes a cook stove, a sewing machine, an ice box, and a 1915 Maytag washing machine. Many items used in the home during our early history. The school area has a set of old desks, band uniforms and many display panels of the old country schools that consolidated with Goodhue in 1952. There is also display panels on the school in Goodhue and the many events that happened in the school over the years.
THE LIBRARY houses over 600 books and a picture file with over 500 photos of Goodhue history. Many family trees, autobiographies, obituaries, and weddings are available for research. As family and community life was an integral part of the Goodhue Area many area youth were involve with 4-H Clubs. There is extensive 4-H Club information within the History Museum.